I know sometimes it seems like this blog is just a list of recent SynCast episodes, but .. well, I can’t think of a way to finish that sentence. I should write more here, but I guess I feel like I need something special when it’s time to write. Also I’m mad busy! Deal with it.
Anyway, in this episode I reflect on Ferguson, the US midterm elections, the TPP trade agreement, and (of course) fracking. Enjoy!
Top Links + Action
- Afghan Villagers Say NATO Airstrike Killed 7 Civilians
- Lt. Gen. Dan Bolger on DemocracyNow
- The Police Are Still Out of Control. I should know. by Frank Serpico
- Take Action: Human Rights in Ferguson!
- In Texas, Traffic Deaths Climb Amid Fracking Boom
- Pentagon Confirms Islamic State Got U.S. Arms Drop
- The Truth About The Wars
- FBESP (2008): There is No War in Iraq
- Officer’s Errant Shot Kills Unarmed Brooklyn Man
- Hillary Clinton’s Wall Street problem
- Zephyr Teachout on Bill Moyers
- Prosecutors suspect repeat offenses on Wall Street
- Lori Wallach: Obama & McConnell Pledge Cooperation; Will Fast-Tracking Secretive TPP Trade Deal Top Their Agenda?
- FTC: AT&T slowed speeds of unlimited data smartphone users
Killer Robots, Etc
Hip-Hop: Dem Atlas